Yuno is committed to safeguardingyour privacy and protecting your data. The purpose of this document is toclarify which information is collected from users of our websites andrespective services, as well as how this data is used.
1. WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW TO UNDERSTAND THIS POLICY?
For the purposes of this Policy, the followingdefinitions, when appearing with their initial letter capitalized, have themeanings indicated below:
a) “PersonalData”: refersto any and all information related to an identified or identifiable naturalperson, obtained through online or offline means, including identifyingnumbers, location data, electronic identifiers, sensitive data, or any datathat, when combined with other information, is capable of identifying a naturalperson, making them identifiable, or individualizing them.
b) “DataSubject”: refersto the natural person to whom the Processed Personal Data relates. In thecontext of this policy, it may be the visitors of our websites, a legal representativeof a legal entity, or end customers of Yuno, depending on the specific case.
c) “Processing”:refers to any operation performed with Personal Data, including collection,production, reception, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission,distribution, processing, archiving, storage, deletion, evaluation, or controlof information, modification, communication, transfer, dissemination, orextraction.
d) “Applicable Local Legislation”: refers to any legislation applicable tothe context of the Processing of Personal Data carried out by Yuno, including,but not limited to, the GDPR, and the Personal Data Protection Laws of Brazil(LGPD) and Argentina (PDPA).
e) “Yuno Group” or “Yuno”: refersto all companies that are part of the Yuno economic group, including YunoIntermediação de Serviços Ltda., Yuno Colombia SAS, Yuno Tecnologías S.A.P.I.de C.V, Yuno Payments LLC, and Yuno Payments Limited.
2. HOW DOES YUNO PROCESSPERSONAL DATA?
In general, Yuno maycollect the following Personal Data from Data Subjects for the provision ofservices offered and the performance of its business activities:
· First and last name;
· Identification numbers;
· Country of residence;
· Marital status;
· Date of birth;
· Date of entry;
· Cell phone number;
· Corporate or personal email;
· Transactional information;
· Participation in compensation funds.
The collected personaldata may be used for, among others, the following purposes:
· Collect Personal Data and incorporate it into Yuno's database.
· Facilitate transactional flow between payment process actors and assistin processing payment transactions.
· Provide services and carry out contracted activities with Yuno.
· Authenticate data to validate, mitigate, and provide protection in casesof identity theft or fraud.
· Send promotional messages and communications.
· Develop new products or services.
· Collect, maintain, manage, and use received information to establishcustomer or supplier relationships.
· Carry out operations and management related to invoice generation andpayment, certificate issuance, and accounting.
· Enter into, execute, and manage business proposals and contracts relatedto the provided services.
· Use the data for internal or commercial administrative purposes, such aspreparing and presenting quotations, invoices, trade references, marketresearch, and statistical analysis.
· Study and analyze the provided information for monitoring and improvingservice and customer support by Yuno.
· Fulfill legal duties and obligations.
3. DOES YUNO PERFORM INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONALDATA?
International data transfer refers to anytransfer or sharing of personal data that takes place to a foreign country. Forexample, the hiring of a server located in the United States for hostingpersonal data can constitutes an international transfer. In this regard,personal data processed by Yuno may be shared with other companies within theYuno group, ensuring the security of the information during the transfer andcompliance with the Applicable Local Legislation.
4. HOW CAN I EXERCISE MY RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT?
When a data subject requests the exercise ofany of their rights regarding privacy and the protection of their Personal Data,Yuno will follow specific procedures to comply with such rights in accordancewith obligations defined in the Applicable Local Legislation. Below are briefexplanations of some rights that may be requested, depending on the ApplicableLocal Legislation:
4.1. What are the Data Subject rights?
● Confirmation of theexistence of processing: This right allowsthe Data Subject to request and receive confirmation about the collection,storage, sharing, or any type of processing carried out by Yuno with the Data Subject'sPersonal Data.
● Access to PersonalData: This right allowsthe Data Subject to request and receive a copy, in an accessible format, of thePersonal Data processed by Yuno.
● Rectification ofPersonal Data: If the Data Subject identifiesany inaccuracies or errors in their Personal Data processed by Yuno, they mayrequest the rectification of such information.
● Anonymization,blocking, or deletion of Personal Data: This right allows for the anonymization, blocking,or deletion of Personal Data from Yuno's database when it is unnecessary,excessive, or has been processed in violation of the Applicable Local Legislation.
● Data portability: This right allows the Data Subject to request theportability of their Personal Data, with Yuno being required to share it with athird party indicated by the Data Subject.
● Withdrawal of consent: The Data Subject has the right to withdraw theirconsent or, if applicable, not provide it and be informed about theconsequences of the refusal, considering that Yuno may not be able to providecertain products or services to the Data Subject in such cases.
● Review of automateddecisions: The Data Subject hasthe right to request a review of decisions based solely on automated processingof Personal Data and to receive clear and adequate information about thecriteria used in the decision.
● Objection toprocessing: The Data Subject alsohas the right to object to certain purposes of the processing of Personal Data.
4.2. How should the DataSubject's request be analyzed?
Every request to exercise Data Subject rightsshould be sent to the email address email@example.com, which will analyze the Data Subject's request andpromptly review Yuno's actions in the specific case.
In some situations, Yuno may only act as adata processor for the Personal Data processed. In such cases, you may need todirectly contact the company responsible for processing your Personal Data inorder to exercise your rights.
Furthermore, as a security measure to ensurethat Personal Data is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receiveit, it may be necessary to request specific information from the Data Subjectto confirm their identity and ensure the effective exercise of their rights.This is a security measure to ensure that your Personal Data is not disclosedto anyone who is not entitled to receive it.
5. HOW LONG DOES YUNO STORE YOUR DATA?
At Yuno, Personal Data is stored only for aslong as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unlessthere is any other reason for its retention, such as compliance with legal,regulatory, contractual obligations, among others permitted by the ApplicableLocal Legislation. Yuno always conducts a technical analysis to determine theappropriate retention period for each collected Personal Data, considering itsnature, the need for collection and its purpose, as well as any retentionrequirements for compliance with obligations or the protection of rights.
6. DOES YUNO PROCESS SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF DATA OR DATAOF CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS?
If Yuno processes special categories of dataor data of children or adolescents, the Data Subject will always be informedabout the specific purposes for which such information will be used. In thecase of children and adolescents, in particular, Yuno will process the PersonalData considering the best interests of the minor. In both cases, Yuno willprocess the data in compliance with the Applicable Local Legislation and alwaysbased on the best available information security measures and for the purposeof providing the services contracted by the Data Subject or partner commercialestablishment.
7. HOWTO CONTACT YUNO?
If the Data Subject believes that their personalinformation has been used in a manner inconsistent with this Policy, or if theyhave any questions, comments, or suggestions regarding this Policy, the DataSubject may contact Yuno through the following channel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This Policy may be reviewed, updated, and changedannually or at any time, at the sole discretion of Yuno, whenever any relevantfact or event warrants its early revision.